Thursday, October 26, 2006

Prison Ministry Update


Long story short...God is really doing a work at CRC in Norco. He's doing a work in my life and with our team. It's been awesome and I'm truly blessed to be involved in this ministry. I've said before, if it were not for this ministry, I really don't know what kind of state I would be in spiritually. I was in a dry, dry, dry place for a long time when the Lord picked me out of a crowd of men who are way more qualified to lead this ministry than I am. It's been awesome.

We started out with about 15 guys showing up to our Bible study. In less than two months, we have over 60 guys showing up and it grows by 10-15 per week. Last week, 10 inmates joined the family of God! The worship has been phenominal! I mean, if we get up to 100 guys showing up, I'm pretty sure the roof is coming down! (It's decent and in order...we're just loving on God while we sing our hearts out).

Pray for these guys, pray for the team and pray that God's spirit would continue to draw more lost souls to Himself on Thursday nights at CRC Norco. Godspeed.

No comments: