Thursday, January 05, 2006

Politics schmolitics...

Politicians and the political community are so disappointing. Can you say corruption? It doesn't matter what party you're talking about. Chances are, somewhere along the line, someone you believe in and support will let you down. The Abramoff scandal is just another in a long line of corruption cases. It won't be the last. In the end, politics is about power and money. If you don't have either one of those, you're not going to get in the game...you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut! I'll stand up in the public square for what I believe is right and for the common good, but I'll invest my time and money in things that generate a better return on investment...ie the hearts and souls of my children and my wife; sharing the gospel; living a life that pleases God, etc.

No comments: