Tuesday, May 03, 2005

8 Hours of "Hell" Looms

Exams are just six days away. At my crazy law school, they make the first years take all of their exams on the same day...this year, it just happens to be on Mothers Day. I can't tell you how much my wife appreciates that! My Starbucks consumption has gone up to the 2-3 gallon per day level. I'm getting tremendous support from folks at church and my wife. Notwithstanding the same, I've tried to quit a dozen times. Work 8 hours a day, study 8 hours a day, 2-3 hours of miscellaneous stuff per day, that leaves about 5-6 hours for sleep (yes, this is a weak attempt to elicit sympathy even though I chose to do this to myself- actually, I thought God wanted me to do this, the jury is still out). Did I mention the kids are in a weird "I can't sleep" mode right now? So, really, that means about 2-3 hours of sleep per day. Who said the Christian life is stale and boring?

Check out HughHewitt.com for some good posts on the judicial confirmation showdown. Also, some good stuff at Stand To Reason's blog regarding religious pluralism/tolerance/sharing the gospel with other faiths (Mormons). There are links to both on the left. Can somebody tell me how to insert links in the text of your post instead of creating a link at the bottom of the post? Thanks!

No comments: